If you’re heading down South for the month of July, don’t forget New Orleans, Louisiana (NOLA)—there’s a lot happening! Consider the following venues:
- While sightseeing, check out some of the classy Murals around town.
- July 4th Go forth on the 4th! Here are some events:
Consider visiting one of the local museums for history lessons; The National World War II Museum would be a great place to visit.
- July 5th Let The Festivities Begin—With The Essence Festival:
- Essence Day of Service – Start by giving back, check out opportunities to volunteer with the Essence partners in projects around the city from 9:30 – 5 p.m. (click here for more details).
- Check out the Daytime Conference Speakers – From July 6 – 8th, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Take a peek at the schedule—get inspired!
- There’s some “Swag” to be had while at the festival; check it out.
- Don’t forget to—have “fun, fun—FUN!” (There will be plenty of shows and concerts to attend; here’s a list.)
- July 7th Trip where “Girls Trip”—Tripped!
- Stop by the Carousel Bar and see the revolving Merry-Go-Round bar. The bar is located in the swanky Hotel Montelone on Royal Street and is open 7 days a week from 11 a.m.
- The unforgettable Bourbon Street—where boredom goes to “die”–and NOLA comes alive!
- Tropical Isle – home of the “green” hand grenade! As seen on “Girls Trip”, this drink is to be drunk—NOLA style; on the go!
- The Maison – Where the local legends come by to have their “jam session”. Stop by to enjoy some live “jazz” or catch musical acts 7 days a week beginning at 4 p.m.
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome – Home of many things including Super Bowls, the yearly Bayou Classic and the Essence Festival, just to name a few.
- July 8th And finally, “no one” comes to NOLA and not try their world-famous cuisines—that’s the main attraction! Stop by one of these eateries—and get your “eat on”!!
These are just a few of the happenings in New Orleans. So, kick back, relax and enjoy all this Bayou City has to offer!
(Need a flight to New Orleans, hotel stay or transportation while you’re there? Give us a call (214) 570-1932 or self-book at: https://www.jtcbusiness.com/dallas-travel-services.html.)